Sunday, September 7, 2008

Large Update

word


PAX - a sea of nerds! I secretly wished I was one of them.


PAX - the Exhibition Floor


Darksiders booth for - Will, John and Yan. Sorry, iPhone picture.


Eggs Benedict at Chace's Pancake House


Strawberry Swedish Pancake


My fresh ride.


It has been said I am a gentleman but never a gentle man.


Delicious


Those pots only cost like 3 bucks.


Exquisite.


Handsome.


Enchanting!



Little Babycakes.


1


2


headache.



Sorry about all the pictures, there is probably a way to inject them in between paragraphs of text to make it flow more. Someday I will know how to use this better.

Last weekend Kathryn, Darren and I went to Bumbershoot and the Penny Arcade Expo. Bumbershoot was fun, I got to see Darondo live. Imagine if Jim Varney were black man and sang like you would think a homeless man should. This is Darondo. He sang about 3 songs and gave some hilarious yet dirty advice for all the couples in the audience. It was a great show. I also had some delicious corn on a stick. This was saturday. Sunday we all went to PAX. Basically a nerdfest. Sweet delicious nerds that buy our games and xbox hardware. It was actually fun, I ran into the gears of war team, waited in line for Little Big Planet for about 5 minutes and gave up, then took some pictures of the Darksiders booth for my friends at Vigil. The best part was the sea of PC players, all packed nicely in a room.

This weekend the car my Mom gave me arrived. Which is really awesome. What wasn't awesome was waking up early saturday morning and taking a bus from Seattle to Bellevue to meet the car shipper. But Kathryn came with me so it wasn't as bad. Plus I got to check out Bellevue, which isn't anything great but we found an awesome breakfast restaurant and a place to buy plants from. Lucky for me there was a pots store that had everything 70% off. So I bought like 12 pots for like 15 bucks. Then I visited the Bellevue Nursery and loaded up on plants. As you can see in the pictures above I am an expert at planting things. Kathryn was laughing or super annoyed while I was picking out my plants, I was trying to mix colors like I would in a painting. Which means I probably got a bunch of plants that will kill each other, since they all need different soils. Anyway, I am proud since this my first try at gardening, next I want to build some large planters to go along the edge of my outdoor space and go really crazy with some plants.



Sorry I forgot a lot of stories that may or may not have been interesting. Next time I will try and do better.

Until then, peace out.

Oh yeah. Pineapple Express, and Tropic Thunder are both really funny. I recommend them for enjoyment.

1 comment:

Kathryn Thomas said...

i like little babycakes... or maybe i just like its name. hmmm.

i decided today that you are doing much better than me with the blogging. however, as soon as i finish the alabama baby clothes site, it's on!! ;)

speaking of - work time. booo.